Professor Teaches Internet Explorer 9
uses lessons and interactive exercises developed by experts to help you learn how to use the world's number one browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 9. Our computer-training tutorial will have you navigating the internet with ease in no time at all. Download the product and start learning Internet Explorer 9 today!
Learn to use the many new features of Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 with this computer-training course.
Receive 4 to 8 Hours of lessons on Internet Explorer 9. Learn at your own pace.
What is Internet Explorer 9?
Internet Explorer is a web browser developed by Microsoft. Internet Explorer 9 improves over the previous version of the web browser. The streamlined look and new features speed up your web browsing experience.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Internet Explorer 9?
- Save time by learning how to search the Web efficiently.
- Make Surfing the Internet Easy by Learning How to Use One of the Most Popular Internet Browsers in the World
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Internet Explorer 9
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Using the IE9 Interface
• Understanding Menus, Toolbars, and Favorites
• Interacting with Websites and Forms
• Using Search Engines
• Learning how to Save and Download
• Using Social Networks, Blogs, and Newsgroups
• Using Advanced Settings
View the Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training