Professor Teaches Internet Explorer 10
uses lessons and interactive exercises developed by experts to help you learn how to use the world's number one browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 10. Our computer-training tutorial will have you navigating the internet with ease in no time at all. Download the product and start learning Internet Explorer 10 today!
Learn to use the many new features of Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 with this computer-training course.
Interactive tutorials teach you all of the new features of Internet Explorer 10. Learn how to create an Online Photo Album, listen to Radio Webcasts, and more!
What is Internet Explorer 10?
Internet Explorer 10 is one of the worlds most popular web browsers developed by Microsoft. The enhanced features and streamlined look and feel will improve your web browsing experience.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Internet Explorer 10?
- Search and browse on the web more effectively
- Increase your productivity by learning how to download, save, and more
- Accomplish web-related tasks more efficiently
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Internet Explorer 10
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Using the Internet Explorer 10 Interface
• Understanding Menus, Toolbars, and Favorites
• Interacting with Websites and Forms
• Using Search Engines and Bing Search
• Learning how to Save and Download
• Listening to Radio Webcasts
• Creating an Online Photo Album
• Using the Internet Explorer App
View the Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training