Professor Teaches Access 2013 is a computer training course developed by experts. Learn Microsoft Access 2013 the right way, using hours of interactive training lessons and exercises. Unlike other training courses, Professor Teaches provides a realistic simulation of the software, so you can practice and apply what you learn right away. Download now and start learning Microsoft Access 2013 today!
Acquire deeper database knowledge and learn how to track, report, analyze and share information more effectively.
Learn all of the features of Access 2013 with hands-on, interactive training.
What Is Microsoft Access 2013?
Microsoft Access is a database management system and is a part of the Microsoft Office Suite. Access 2013 is the latest version of the powerful program that allows users to store and track large amounts of data that can be analyzed for different needs.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Access 2013?
- Discover how to use database knowledge to track and analyze information
- Learn to create meaningful reports and share valuable information
- Learn to export information as a web page
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Access 2013
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn how to create databases
• Learn how to update records
• Learn how to use table wizards
• Learn how to work with queries
• Learn how to create calculated fields
• Learn how to join tables
View the Microsoft Access 2013 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training