Professor Teaches Excel 2003 Advanced
will help you learn everything you need to know about this powerful spreadsheet application. Microsoft Excel 2003 Advanced tutorials, guides and interactive lessons will help you use the advanced features of Excel spreadsheets. The realistic simulation of the software will help you learn about Pivot-Table views to complex sorting, filtering and data processing formulas. Start adding dimension and depth to your information. Download the product and start learning advanced Microsoft Excel 2003 topics today!
Learn the advanced topics of
Excel to become an expert.
Courses are educationally organized
into chapters and lessons.
What is Microsoft Excel 2003?
Excel 2003 is a sophisticated data management software that uses spreadsheets to manage, analyze, and interpret data in meaningful ways. Small businesses, corporations, and schools can use Excel 2003 data to make better decisions.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Excel 2003 Training?
- Organize large lists of business contacts, sales leads, and employee information for your small business
- Visualize all your important business data in graphs and charts
- Get more insight from your business data with advanced Excel formulas, functions and macros
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Excel 2003 Advanced
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Use Formatting and Functions
• Learn How to Use Templates and Workbooks
• How to Analyze Excel Data
• Learn How to Use Excel 2003 Macros and Auditing Tools
• How to Share Workbooks
View the Microsoft Excel 2003 Advanced Course Outline
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training