Professor Teaches FrontPage 2003
provides realistic, interactive, and complete computer training course for Microsoft FrontPage 2003, powerful WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) HTML editor used to create professional looking websites. With Professor Teaches FrontPage 2003, you will learn how to use the professional design, authoring, data, and publishing tools of FrontPage 2003 to start building better, more sophisticated websites. Download the product and start learning Microsoft FrontPage 2003 today!
Our Microsoft FrontPage 2003 tutorials will teach you everything you need to know about FrontPage.
Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of the Microsoft FrontPage 2003 interface.
What is Microsoft FrontPage 2003?
Microsoft FrontPage 2003 is a WYSIWYG HTML editor that allows users to create and manage websites easily. This program is famous for its ability to allow users (both novice and intermediate) to view an almost complete version of their web page while it is being created, hence the name, What You See Is What You Get.
What are the benefits of Learning Microsoft FrontPage 2003?
- Develop a valuable new job skill
- Start creating websites as a hobby
- Reduce the time it takes you to create websites and maintain them
- Create professional looking websites with Microsoft FrontPage's collection of tools
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches FrontPage 2003
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Working with FrontPage Templates
• Starting a Task
• Understanding Text
• Understanding Graphic Elements
• Understanding Hyperlinks
• Understanding Tables
• Publishing Your Website
View the Microsoft FrontPage 2003 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training