Professor Teaches Home & Small Office Networking
is a computer training program designed to help you set up a home or small office network easily. Our training is simple to use and allows you to learn at your own pace using tutorials, exercises and tests developed by experts. Download the product and start learning Home & Small Office Networking today!
This computer training course is designed to help you set up a home or small business computer network.
Professor Teaches Home & Small Office Networking has hours of interactive lessons and guides.
What is Home & Small Office Networking?
Networking gives multiple computers the ability to share files, internet connections, and hardware like printers, TVs, game systems and more. Simply put, it is a way for computers to communicate between each other.
What are the Benefits of Learning Professor Teaches Home & Small Office Networking?
With Professor Teaches Home & Small Office Networking you can:
- Set up Multiple Users on the Same Internet Connections - No Paying for Multiple Internet ISP Accounts
- Share Printers, Scanners, Web Cams and CD/DVD Burners from Different Computers
- Install Wireless Networking for Laptops
- Share Network Resources among Different Computers
- Makes Integration of Company Resources Simple
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Home & Small Office Networking
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Understanding Computer Networks
• Installing a Home or Small Office Network
• Configuring your Network
• Maintaining Network Security
• Sharing and Using Network Resources
View the Home & Small Office Networking Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training