Professor Teaches OneNote 2016 is a computer learning course designed by experts to guide you through all of the functions and features of this sophisticated digital notebook program. Learn the features of OneNote with hours of lessons and hands-on exercises in a realistic simulation of the actual OneNote program. Download the product and start learning Microsoft OneNote 2016 today!
Learn how to format and share notebooks and add backgrounds in OneNote 2016.
OneNote 2016 makes formatting, saving and sharing notebooks easy!
What Is Microsoft OneNote 2016?
Microsoft OneNote 2016 is a digital notebook that is a part of the Microsoft Office Suite. OneNote creates a single place to store all of your notes and information. It provides the flexibility to gather and organize text, pictures, audio and video recordings, and more, in one location on your computer.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft OneNote 2016?
- Discover how to organize and search quickly
- Share ideas and projects with classmates and colleagues
- Improve your efficiency by converting handwriting
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches OneNote 2016
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn how to work with the Ribbon
• Learn how to use Dock to Desktop
• Learn how to take and save notes
• Learn how to add pictures and equations
• Learn how to create unfiled notes
• Learn how to use the Pen Mode
View the Microsoft OneNote 2016 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training