Professor Teaches Outlook 2007
is a computer training course that provides you with the lessons, exercises, and quizzes to help you learn Microsoft Outlook 2007 — the premier e-mail client used by small businesses and large corporations. Learn how to use the powerful time and information management solutions of Outlook to expand your workflow and communication. Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice in a realistic simulation of the software. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Outlook 2007 today!
Professor Teaches Outlook 2007 tutorials and guides helps you learn Outlook 2007 fast
Learn Microsoft Outlook 2007 in a realistic simulation of the software.
What is Microsoft Outlook 2007?
Microsoft Outlook 2007 is a popular e-mail client. The program includes a detailed calendar, appointment and meeting scheduling, contact manager, and note taking features.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Outlook 2007?
- Keep yourself organized by getting the most out of Microsoft Outlook 2007's calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taker, and journal
- Manage your clients, contacts, and business meetings for your small business with the Outlook 2007 calendar
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Outlook 2007
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Formatting E-mail and Signatures
• Scheduling Tasks Using the Task Manager
• Using the Contact Manager
• Using the Calendar and Scheduling Appointments
• Keeping Notes
View the Microsoft Outlook 2007 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training