Professor Teaches PowerPoint for Office 2013 & Office 365 is a computer training program that teaches you everything you need to know to about Microsoft PowerPoint. Learn how to create visually stunning presentations for school or work using PowerPoint. Professor Teaches provides hours of course material in a realistic simulation of the actual software. Download the product and start learning Microsoft PowerPoint for Office 2013 & Office 365 today!
Learn new ways to create high-impact, dynamic presentations quickly.
Introductions, summaries, and end-of-chapter quiz questions all reinforce learning for PowerPoint.
What Is PowerPoint?
PowerPoint is software developed by Microsoft to help you create quality presentations. PowerPoint is used for both academic and business settings as a fast and effective way of presenting information and ideas. PowerPoint for Office 2013 & Office 365 is the latest version of the program and provides better collaboration tools and graphics editing capabilities.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft PowerPoint?
- Discover new ways to create professional-looking presentations quickly
- Learn how to publish to the web
- Learn how to create dynamic presentations using animation effects
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches PowerPoint
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training