Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2011
is user-friendly computer training software designed to teach you the ins and outs of Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2011. This is a hands-on, interactive course that will provide everything you need to know about the fundamentals of QuickBooks Pro 2011. Download the product and start learning today
Chapters are organized into specific learning objectives, easily available from the main menu.
Introductions, summaries, and end-of-chapter exercises all reinforce your learning.
What is Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2011?
QuickBooks Pro 2011 is the premier small business accounting software designed to help small businesses manage product inventory, sales, invoices, company payroll, and countless other aspects of running a business.
What are the Benefits of Learning Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2011?
Harness the power of QuickBooks Pro 2011 small business accounting software to help your business grow. With QuickBooks Pro 2011 you can:
- Track sales
- Track expenses
- Enter customer payments
- Create invoices and forms
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2011
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Accounting Basics
• QuickBooks Fundamentals
• Setting Up Lists
• Creating Items
• Maintaining Financial Information
• Working with Reports
View the Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2011 course outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training