Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2012
is user-friendly computer training software designed to teach you the ins and outs of Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2012. This is a hands-on, interactive course that will provide everything you need to know about the fundamentals of QuickBooks Pro 2012. Download the product and start learning today
The calendar provides one place to view to-do's, bills to pay, invoices to mail, and more.
From the Lead Center you can track contact information, create To-Dos, add notes, and list activities that should be completed as part of the sales process.
What is Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2012?
QuickBooks Pro 2012 is the premier small business accounting software designed to help small businesses manage product inventory, sales, invoices, company payroll, and countless other aspects of running a business.
What are the Benefits of Learning Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2012?
Harness the power of QuickBooks Pro 2012 small business accounting software to help your business grow. With QuickBooks Pro 2012 you can:
- Track sales
- Track expenses
- Enter customer payments
- Create invoices and forms
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2012
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Accounting Basics
• QuickBooks Fundamentals
• Setting Up Lists
• Creating Items
• Entering Transactions for Incoming Funds
• Entering Transactions for Outgoing Funds
• Maintaining Financial Information
View the Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2012 course outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training