Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2014
is user-friendly computer training software designed to teach you the ins and outs of Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2014
This is a hands-on, interactive course that will provide everything you need to know about the fundamentals of QuickBooks Pro 2014. Download the product and start learning today!
Learn to use QuickBooks 2014 including how to set up lists, create items, enter transactions, work with reports, and more.
Learn how to generate report graphics with Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2014.
What is Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2014?
QuickBooks Pro 2014 is the premier small business accounting software
designed to help small businesses manage product inventory, sales, invoices, company payroll, and countless other aspects of running a business.
What are the Benefits of Learning Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2014?
Harness the power of QuickBooks Pro 2014 small business accounting software to help your business grow. With QuickBooks Pro 2014 you can:
- Track sales
- Track expenses
- Enter customer payments
- Create invoices and forms
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches QuickBooks 2014
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Accounting Basics
• QuickBooks Fundamentals
• Setting Up Lists
• Creating Items
• Entering Transactions for Incoming Funds
• Maintaining Financial Information
• Working with Reports
View the Intuit QuickBooks Pro 2014 course outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training