Professor Teaches Windows XP Home Edition
is a computer training course designed by experts to teach you how to use Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition, an operating system created to make using the home personal computer even simpler. This Professor Teaches training course will teach you how to navigate XP Home Edition's collection of features using several hours of interactive tutorials. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition today!
Professor Teaches Windows XP Home Basic helps you learn everything you need to know about using the operating system.
You will receive several hours of course lessons and exercises in a realistic simulation of Windows XP Home Edition operating system.
What is Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition?
Windows XP is a popular operating system created by Microsoft and is developed for the home personal computer. It is the successor to Windows 2000 professional and Windows Millennium Edition. The name XP is short for "eXPerience." Windows XP is currently the most widely used operation system in the world as of 2010.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition?
- When you learn how to use Microsoft Windows XP you can take advantage of the organization tools and make using your computer easier
- Knowing how to navigate Microsoft XP is important since it is still a very popular operating system for business and work
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Windows XP Home Edition
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to Customize and Use the Desktop
• Learn How to Work with Fields and Folders
• Learn How to Manage your Computer and Schedule Tasks
• Learn How to Configure your Computer Network
• Learn How to Use Internet Explorer
• Learn How to Use E-mail and Instant Messaging
• Learn How to Use Windows XP Media Accessories
View the Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Course Outline
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training