Professor Teaches Office 2010 & Windows helps you get the most out of Microsoft Office 2010 & Windows. This thirteen-program Tutorial Set includes over 500 lessons for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher 2010, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, and Internet Explorer 10. Advanced courses are included for Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Professor Teaches®, offers realistic, interactive, and complete training for Microsoft Office 2010 and Windows! Download the product and start learning Microsoft Office 2010 & Windows today!
Learn all of the features of the new Windows 8.1 operating system.
Self-paced, interactive lessons allow you to practice Windows 8.1 in a realistic simulation of the software.
What You Will Learn from Professor Teaches Microsoft Office 2010 & Windows
Professor Teaches® Microsoft Office 2010 & Windows is a tutorial suite of the leading Office products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote, plus the new Windows 8.1 operating system, Windows 7, and Internet Explorer 10. Discover how easy it is to master the essential features of these valuable programs to improve your skills at home and work. Build your skills and learn everything you need, from beginning to advanced topics.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Office 2010 & Windows?
- Learn how to create impressive school reports
- Organize and manage class work
- Create A+ reports and presentations
- Share ideas and projects with classmates and colleagues
- Create budgets and track expenses
- Organize family events and information
- Organize projects in notebooks
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training