Professor Teaches Office 2013 helps you get the most out of Microsoft Office 2013. This 6-program Tutorial Set includes over 600 lessons for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and OneNote 2013. Professor Teaches, the #1 best-selling brand of computer training software, provides realistic, interactive, and comprehensive training for Office 2013. Be the first to learn Microsoft Office 2013! Download the product and start learning Microsoft Office 2013 today!
Discover how to create professional-looking documents quickly with Word 2013.
Find out how to enhance spreadsheets with charts and graphs with Excel 2013.
What You Will Learn from Professor Teaches Microsoft Office 2013
Learn to use the features of Microsoft Office 2013 to create professional-looking documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Learn how to use powerful new tools for collecting, analyzing, and sharing information. With this 6-tutorial set you can build your skills quickly and easily, and unlock the power of Office to improve your productivity at home or work. Each interactive tutorial download is organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises that build skills quickly and effectively.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Office 2013?
- Learn how to create impressive reports for school or business
- Share ideas and projects with classmates and colleagues
- Create budgets and track expenses
- Organize and manage class work
- Create professional-quality presentations
- Organize projects in notebooks
- Manage sales and invoicing for your small business
- Create stunning e-mails using Outlook's graphics library
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training