Professor Teaches Excel 2010
is a computer learning course designed to teach you how to use all the basic features and functions of Microsoft Excel. Professor Teaches provides you with hours of interactive lessons in a realistic simulation of the software. With our help, you will be creating professional looking spreadsheets and analyzing data in no time at all. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Excel 2010 today!
Find out how to create spreadsheets,
analyzedata & share information for critical business decisions!
Introductions, summaries & end-of-chapter quiz questions
all reinforce learning.
What is Microsoft Excel 2010?
Excel 2010 is a spreadsheet management program developed by Microsoft. This version of the popular program allows you to analyze, manage, and share data in many ways. New analysis tools give you the ability to track data and highlight important trends. Excel 2010 makes it easy to share data and collaborate with others.
What are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Excel 2010?
- Increase your skills and productivity
- Organize large lists of business contacts, sales leads, and employee information for your small business
- Visualize all your important business data in graphs and charts
- Improve your Microsoft Excel 2010 skills for a high school or college course
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Excel 2010
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Create, Save and Edit Workbooks
• Enter Text, Numbers, and Data
• Work with Functions and Formulas
• Format Data and Worksheets
• Add Charts, Graphics, and SmartArt
• Learn How to View, Print, and Manage Workbooks
View the Microsoft Excel 2010 Course Outline
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training