Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2016 is a computer training program designed by experts to teach you everything you need to know about Microsoft PowerPoint. Learn how to create visually stunning presentations for work or school. Professor Teaches provides hours of course material and hands-on training in a realistic simulation of the actual software. Download the product and start learning Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 today!
Learn how to add objects and effects to design professional presentations.
Create presentations for work or school by learning
how to use all of the tools available in PowerPoint 2016.
What Is PowerPoint 2016?
PowerPoint 2016 is software developed by Microsoft to help you create quality presentations. PowerPoint is used for business and academic applications as a fast and effective way to present information and ideas. PowerPoint 2016 is the latest version of the program and provides better collaboration tools and editing capabilities.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft PowerPoint 2016?
- Discover new ways to create professional-looking presentations quickly
- Learn how to publish to the web
- Learn how to create dynamic presentations using animation effects
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches PowerPoint 2016
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to apply PowerPoint views
• Learn How to use templates
• Learn How to add images
• Learn How to use drawing tools
• Learn How to apply selecting and grouping
• Learn How to add tables and charts
View the Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training