Professor Teaches Access 2016 is a computer training course developed by experts to help you learn the features of Access 2016. Unlike other training courses, Professor Teaches provides a realistic simulation of the software, so you can practice and apply what you learn right away. Learn Microsoft Access 2016 with hours of interactive training lessons and exercises. Download now and start learning Microsoft Access 2016 today!
Acquire database knowledge and learn how to
use Datasheet View, and share data effectively.
Learn the features of Access 2016, like creating
and running queries, with interactive training.
What Is Microsoft Access 2016?
Microsoft Access is a database management system and is a part of Microsoft Office. Learn the features of the latest version of this powerful program that allows users to store and track large amounts of data, and analyze the data for various applications.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Access 2016?
- Discover how to use database knowledge to track and analyze information
- Learn to create meaningful reports and share valuable information
- Learn to export information as a web page
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Access 2016
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn how to create databases
• Learn how to update records
• Learn how to use table wizards
• Learn how to work with queries
• Learn how to create calculated fields
• Learn how to join tables
View the Microsoft Access 2016 Course Outline |
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training