Professor Teaches Excel 2016 is a computer training course developed by experts to help you learn the features of Excel 2016. Unlike other training courses, Professor Teaches provides a realistic simulation of the software, so you can practice and apply what you learn right away. Learn Excel 2016 with hours of interactive, hands-on training lessons and exercises. Download the product and start learning Microsoft Excel 2016 today!
Find out how to enhance spreadsheets with charts and graphics.
Learn how to add diagrams and graphics using SmartArt tools.
What Is Microsoft Excel 2016?
Excel 2016 is the latest version of this popular spreadsheet management program developed by Microsoft. This powerful program allows you to analyze, manage and share data in more ways than ever before. With the analysis tools, you can track and highlight important data trends and share data.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Excel 2016?
- Discover how to create spreadsheets quickly
- Learn how to analyze data and share information
- Learn how to use critical information to make business decisions
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Excel 2016
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics:|
• Learn How to sort and filter
• Learn How to use spreadsheet formatting
• Learn How to create charts
• Learn How to enter formulas
• Learn How to create workbooks
• Learn How to change cell alignment
View the Microsoft Excel 2016 Course Outline
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training