Professor Teaches Excel 2016 – Mac is a computer training course developed by experts to help you learn the features of Excel 2016. Professor Teaches provides a realistic simulation of the software, so you can practice and apply what you learn right away. Learn Excel 2016 with hours of interactive, hands-on training lessons and exercises.
Learn how to add charts and graphics with hands-on training.
Chapter quizzes help you measure what you have learned.
What Is Microsoft Excel 2016 – Mac?
Excel 2016 is the latest version of Microsoft's popular spreadsheet program. Excel allows you to analyze, manage and share data in more ways than ever before. With the analysis tools, you can track and highlight important data trends and share information.
What Are the Benefits of Learning Microsoft Excel 2016 – Mac?
- Accurate screen presentations, menus, and buttons provide an easy transition to the real application
- Step-by-step interactive exercises help you achieve high retention rates
- Practical exercises and examples make learning easy
- Professional voice narration assists retention
- The most realistic, interactive & complete training
What You Will Learn in Professor Teaches Excel 2016
| ||Our extensive computer training course will cover the following topics: |
• Getting to Know the Excel Window
• Navigating a Workbook
• Creating Workbooks
• Entering Text, Numbers, and Dates
• Moving and Clearing Data
• What are Formulas and Functions?
• Copying and Moving Formulas
• Using Statistical Functions
• Using Linked Values in Formulas
• Introduction to Formatting
• Changing Cell Alignment
• Inserting and Deleting Rows and Columns
• Hiding Worksheet Components
• Copying and Moving Worksheets
• Splitting and Freezing a Worksheet
• Previewing and Printing the Worksheet
• Arranging Multiple Workbooks
• Saving Workbooks in Different Formats
• Adding a Hyperlink
• Saving a Workbook as a Web Page
• E-Mailing a Workbook
• Exploring the Interface
• Signing in with Microsoft Accounts
View the Microsoft Excel 2016 – Mac Course Outline
• Practice in a Realistic Simulation of the Software
• Hundreds of Learning Topics
• 4 to 8 Hours of Training per Course
• Realistic Simulations
• Beginner to Advanced Topics
• Self-Paced Learning Objectives
• Introductions and Summaries
• Interactive Exercises
• Professional Voice Narration
• End-of-Chapter Quiz Questions
• Checkmarks for Completed Topics
• Glossary, Index, and Search
• Professor Answers for Instant Training